Summer Day Camp Bell Family
Location: Bell Family - Hartwell, GA
Day Camp Ages 5-12:
The YMCA Summer Day Camp is a perfect solution to parents looking for a safe, fun and affordable summer experience for their child.The YMCA staff work hard to provide an exciting and high quality program in a Christian-oriented environment. Campers are grouped together by grade (just completed) and their days are filled with fun, age appropriate activities that include: arts and crafts, physical activities and games, character development and devotions, field trips and daily swim time.
To REGISTER ONLINE - Click Here
- Before registering online, be sure to download the Parent Handbook in the Downloadable Forms section at the bottom of this page.
- Please note that if you register online, download the Swim Waiver & Bus waiver at the bottom of this page. Fill out the information and email it to email@example.com.
- Be sure to choose the camp at the BellFamily YMCA (Hartwell) location.
- To download the HOW TO REGISTER ONLINE packet - Click Here
Summer Camp Parent Meet & Greet: May 24th, 6:30pm to 7:30pm
This is an informative meeting on what you and your child can expect for our Summer Day Camp. You will be able to ask questions, get aquainted with our camp counselors, and update any information needed for camp.
Day Camp Dates & Times:
May 31st - July 29th
7:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Early Drop off- 6:30 AM
Registration Fee: $35 (one time)
Members: $100/week (3 or more days), $40 (2 or less days)
Non-Members: $125/week (3 or more days), $50 (2 or less days)
Early Drop off: Additional $15/week or $5/day
*** Price includes activities, swim, field trips, Breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon snack
Field Trips: No Field trips this summer
- Automatic Draft - Weekly amount will be drafted from a credit card or bank account (EFT) on the Friday before the week attending.
- Weekly payment - The weekly amount is to be paid the Friday before the week attending.
Through the generosity of our members, staff, board and community donors, the Bell Family YMCA is able to offer scholarships to families who are not able to afford the regular weekly fees for summer camp. If you need financial assistance, you will need to fill out and turn in a Scholarship Application at least two weeks prior to your child(ren) starting in our program.
For information about our day camp, see the forms below: