Schools Out Camps- Bell Family
On most days when school is out in Hart County, we will offer child care (School Out Camps) at the YMCA. The registration forms are available approximately four weeks prior to the Dazzle Day.
- The registration forms are available at the YMCA front desk or on the bottom of this page.
- Payment for single day camps are due at the time of registration.
- Payment for Fall & Spring Breaks may be set up on draft; otherwise due at registration.
- Policies in our Pryme Tyme Parent Handbook apply to all School's Out Camp dates.
- Please send a mask with your child daily. Masks are required for all classroom activities.
- For online access to your account - click here
- Single School Out Day (Daily Rate): Member $25 Non - member $30
- Weekly Rate: Members $115.00 Non - member $135.00
Outober 4th-8th, 2021- Fall Break (Full Week)
November 22th-24th, 2021- Thanksgiving Break
December 20th-23rd, 27th-30th, 2021- Christmas Break
January 3rd-5th, 2022- Student Holidays
January 17th, 2022- MLK Day
- February 21st-25th, 2022- Winter Break (Full Week)
- April 11th-15th, 2021 - Spring Break (Full Week)
Hours of Operation:
School Out camp operates between the hours of 7:00am - 6:00pm.
There is no early drop off at this time!
Items parents provide:
Lunch for their child. If a lunch is not provided by the parent, we will call you to bring a lunch for your child. Upon notification if a lunch is still not provided, we will provide a lunch and charge you a fee of $7.00 to cover the expenses incurred for the lunch.
Below is our updated policy for refunds and credits:
- Withdrawal from program 7 days prior to School Out Days/Weeks beginning, you will receive a full refund
- Withdrawal from program within 7 days of School Out Days/Weeks beginning, you will receive a system credit
- Withdrawal from program after School Out Days have begun, you will receive a system credit for any unused days that take place after withdrawal date.
- You will not be refunded/credited for any School Out Days/Weeks that your child does not attend if not notified prior to the program beginning.
- All refund/credit request must be made by contacting the Youth Program Director.
- All credits must be used within 6 months of being issued. Any credits not used within 6 months will go to our Annual Support campaign.
See Registration Form below:
School Out Camp Registration form